We Are Here For You
Triangle Visions Optometry is excited to announce that we will be reopening all offices for care on Monday, May 4th. While COVID-19 has been a tremendous strain on us all, we are overjoyed to see your smiling faces again soon.
We have spent the last 4 weeks ensuring that we have appropriate cleaning initiatives and protective equipment for both staff and patients so that we can safely meet the needs of our patients while keeping our staff and doctors safe. Your safety and care is the number one priority for all of our staff, and we are committed to getting you the care you deserve in a safe and clean environment.
Want more info? Check out the video to see how we're keeping you safe!
To schedule your appointment, please call (844)655-2020.
Triangle Visions Optometry
- I would like a Telehealth appointment, how do I make my appointment?
- Triangle Visions doctors are available for Telehealth appointments effective immediately. Call us at (844) 655-2020 to book your appointment today!
- My glasses need to be adjusted, what do I do?
- Unfortunately, our offices are closed for the time being. However, as soon as we reopen, please come visit us and we will be more than happy to adjust your glasses for you.
- I need contacts, where do I order?
- If you are an existing Triangle Visions patient, Click Here to order contact lenses. Once you register, we will email you a link that can be used to order your contact lenses and have them shipped directly to you.
- When will Triangle Visions reopen?
- Triangle Visions is paying close attention to local government guidelines and CDC protocols, and we will reopen as soon as we feel that we can safely provide the best medical care for our patients while keeping our staff safe. Keep an eye on this page for the latest announcements; when we have a target reopen date, we will post on this page and social media.
- Will my appointment be any different considering COVID-19?
- Triangle Visions is committed to the safest possible environment for both patients and staff upon reopening, and we will be implementing the CDC recommended protocols for all office visits when we reopen.